– Biotica cream’s thick, rich and hypoallergenic formula provides overnight relief for your baby’s tender skin.
– Biotica cream immediately forms a protective barrier between your baby’s skin and the wetness to help heal and soothe diaper rash discomfort.
– Biotica’s rich zinc oxide formula forms a protective barrier to help heal and soothe your baby’s delicate skin.
– There’s no stronger treatment available without a prescription.
Zinc Oxide for diaper rash:
– Forms a protective barrier between the skin and the diaper.
– Lowers skin inflammation.
– Prevents bacterial infections.
– Keeps moisture locked into dry skin.
– Helps reduce friction.
Selected active ingredients in this baby ointment include zinc oxide, mineral oil and lanolin anhydrous.
– Free of preservatives.
– Perfect for all skin types.
How to use Biotica?
– After cleaning your baby’s bottom and patting it dry, apply a thick layer of the cream and massage it in small circular movements until the cream has disappeared leaving a translucent film. Spread the cream thickest on the cheeks of their buttocks or any areas that appear red and inflamed.
– Biotica can be used as a preventative measure against diaper rash or as needed if the baby is showing signs of irritation.